JDA Insurance Group has aligned with carriers allowing us to specifically design a pest control insurance package that is tailored for each individual pest control operator. We understand the risks involved and have customized coverages to help ensure you won’t be bugged by claims. We offer custom tailored packages covering the following exposures:
- General spraying
- Lawn and ornamental
- Structural fumigation
- Termite control
- Wildlife and critter control
Property coverage for pest control operators reduces exposure in your property. Enhancements include canine mortality, small tools and equipment coverage, sign coverage, and more. Business income insurance compensates the insured for income lost during the “period of restoration.” With this important coverage, your pest control operation can receive the revenues it would have earned had there been no loss.
General liability: General liability coverage in insurance policies protects pest control operators against unforeseen claims and lawsuits. It pays settlements, awards, and the legal cost to defend you, your organization, and your employees. It protects your pest control operation’s reputation which is especially important if a lawsuit is brought against you.
Coverage highlights include:
- Limits to $2 million per occurrence/$4 million aggregate
- Products completed operations limits $2 million per occurrence/$4 million aggregate
- Pesticide/herbicide coverage at policy limits
- Errors and omissions for termite and wood destroying insects inspections
- Limited mold coverage
Professional liability: For your employees, professional liability coverage is included with general liability at no additional cost.
Customized enhancements: Customized enhancements for the pest control industry include:
- Limited mold coverage available
- Inspection for termites, wood destroying insects and organism, up to policy limits with unlimited tail
- Fumigation coverage available
- Completed operations
- Personal and advertising injury
- Care, custody & control
- Contractual liability
- Premises liability
- Medical payments
- Fire legal liability
- Herbicide/pesticide application
- Job site pollution up to policy limits
- Transit pollution up to policy limits
- Blanket additional insured including completed ops, waiver of subrogation, per project aggregate and primary non contributory
Excess liability: Excess liability covers losses that may exceed your policy limits. Catastrophic losses such as death, a major chemical spill, and injured worker or an auto accident can cause more than the typical policy limit. Excess liability with pollution coverage is available with limits up to $10 million.